Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spiritualized: Cop Shoot Cop (String session mix)



I had been aware of this song for a long time, because it was the same name as one of my favorite bands once the internet was invented, so most of my early web searches led me to zero information about the band, but plenty of hits for this song, which I habitually skipped over. I didn't dig into the LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE FLOATING THROUGH SPACE album until about a year ago. Both this song and this album would have a very good spot on any sex mix you're putting together.

2 comments:

  1. Are you making a sex mix? Maybe we should have a listen once it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've actually listened to this album. The Sex Mix is a conceptual thing at this point, but it's probably going to happen sometime.

    ReplyDelete