Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mix #15: 9/2/2011

Click here to listen to the whole playlist (and we only got 23 of 24 songs this week, but I'm going to keep saying "Click here to listen to the whole playlist" until somebody calls me on it). Check below for indiviual videos and entertaining notes for each song.

1. If I Had a Heart - Fever Ray
2. Stay Lit - Holy Fuck
3. Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
4. Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings
5. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
6. I Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
7. Use the Force - Jamiroquai
8. Drunken Tears - Quasi
9. I and I - Taja Seville
10. Cop Shoot Cop (String Session Mix) - Spiritualized
11. Wanna Make It Wit Chu - Desert Sessions
12. Age of Consent - New Order
13. Wynona's Big Brown Beaver - Primus
14. Doing Dumb Shit - Ice Cube
15. Moment of Clairty - DJ Danger Mouse
16. Fuck Shit Stack - Reggie Watts
17. Paper Planes - M.I.A.
18. Comfort Eagle - Cake
19. The Tyson Shuffle - Audio Bullys
20. Mrs. Buttersworth (demo) - Nirvana
21. Quitter - The Toadies
22. God and Country - The Thermals *
23. Interference - Cop Shoot Cop
24. Window Pane - Coil

* = video not found

No comments:

Post a Comment